Yield: 8 Cheesecake Bites
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
For the Crust:
1 cup almond flour
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 tablespoons brown sugar alternative
⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
For the Cheesecake:
12 ounces cream cheese, softened
¼ cup Good Good Sweet Like Sugar
2 tablespoons powdered erythritol
2 tablespoons sour cream
1 teaspoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon vanilla
¾ cup heavy cream
For the Fruity Topping:
½ cup Good Good Sweet Jam, any flavor
Fruit to garnish, as desired
- Line a cupcake pan with 8 paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the crust until well combined.
- Evenly distribute the crust mixture among the 8 cupcake liners.
- Using a measuring cup, press the crust mixture down firmly.
- Place the crusts in the refrigerator while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, Sweet Like Sugar, and powdered erythritol until fluffy.
- Add the sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla then beat again until fully mixed.
- Place a medium bowl in the freezer to chill for 5 minutes.
- Put the heavy cream in the chilled bowl and beat with an electric mixer until you achieve medium peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream, ⅓ at a time, into the cream cheese mixture.
- Evenly distribute among the chilled crusts.
- Tap the cupcake pan firmly on a countertop or spread the filling with a spatula.
- Cover and chill the cheesecake bites in the refrigerator until firm, about 2 hours.
- Top each cheesecake bite with 1 tablespoon of jam and fruit, if using.