Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yields: 2 - 3 servings
- In a medium sized bowl, mix Pancake & Waffle Mix with water until smooth consistency without any lumps. Let the batter sit for 2 minutes to thicken.
- Melt the butter in a skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Ladle about ¾ cup of the batter onto the skillet to make a pancake. Sprinkle few blueberries over the surface of the pancake, and the underside is golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Flip with a spatula and cook about 1 more minute more on the other side.
- Remove the cooked pancakes from the pan and transfer to a plate.
- Repeat the process until the batter is used up.
- Serve the pancakes with a dab of butter and drizzle of Sweet Like Syrup.