Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
4 ounces cream cheese
¾ cup almond flour
2 tablespoons Good Good Sweet Like Sugar
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
Pinch of salt
Good Good Choco Hazel and/or Sweet Jams, any flavor, as desired (you will need about 1 tablespoon of filling per crepe)
- In a blender, combine the cream cheese, eggs, almond flour, Sweet Like Sugar, almond milk, and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place a medium non-stick over medium-low heat.
- Lightly butter the pan.
- Pour in enough batter to cover ½ of the pan, then swirl the pan to cover the entire bottom of the skillet.
- Cook just until you start to notice the edges become slightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Loosen the edges of the crepe with a spatula.
- Carefully lift the edge of the crepe, then slide a spatula under it and flip.
- Cook until the other side is cooked, about 2 minutes more.
- Transfer the crepe to a plate and cover with plastic wrap or another plate.
- Use the remaining batter to make more crepes.
- Place a tablespoon of filling onto a crepe, then spread over the entire surface.
- Fold the crepe into fourths.
- Repeat with the remaining crepes and enjoy!