Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
1 cup blanched almond flour
3 tablespoons arrowroot starch
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons Good Good Sweet Like Syrup
2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup Good Good Jam, any flavor
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a mini muffin pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add almond flour, arrowroot starch, baking powder, salt, Good Good Sweet Like Syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract. Mix to form a soft dough. Divide the dough into 10 equal small rolls.
- Place each roll into muffin well and press with fingers to make a cavity.
- Take a tablespoon of Good Good Jam and fill the dough cavity. Repeat the same with the other dough cavities and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove muffin pan from oven, and let it cool on wire rack. If required, top the jam tarts with extra jam and serve immediately.