Keto Muffins with Blueberry Sweet Like Jam
Blueberries are one of the tastiest fruits that exists. From the sweet and tangy taste that they have to their rich nutritional composition, there’s no reason not to have Blueberries! At Good Good, we bring to you, the healthiest blueberry jam that is composed of nothing but purely picked blueberries and a lot of love! Unlike other sugar-laden jams that are laden with preservatives and artificial ingredients, Blueberry Sweet Like Jam is all-natural. Looking for a delicious dish that can spruce up your taste buds? Check out this splendid, easy-to-make dish that you will satiate you for long.
Low carb keto muffins using fresh blueberries and Sweet Jam from Good Good. No added sugars and gluten-free! Perfect for the weekend brunch or for healthy snacking.
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 tbsp almond milk
2 large eggs
20 drops liquid Stevia Drops original
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup Sweet like Sugar
1/4 tsp salt
50 gr fresh blueberries
2 tbsp Blueberry Sweet like Jam
1. Grease muffin tin and preheat your oven to 350 degrees °F / 175 °C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, melt the coconut oil then combine the dry ingredients.
3. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix them well together
4. Gently fold in your fresh blueberries
5. Evenly divide the batter into 6-8 muffins and then add 1 tsp of Sweet like Jam on top
6. Bake for 25 minutes
7. Let them cool for 5-10 minutes then enjoy!