Yield: 1 serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
2 tablespoons coconut flour
2 tablespoons flax meal
1 tablespoon heavy cream
¾ cup water
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Good Good Sweet Like Sugar to taste
2 tablespoons of Good Good Sweet Jam, any flavor
Fresh fruit (optional)
Chopped nuts (optional)
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the coconut flour, flax meal, heavy cream, water, and salt.
- Place over a medium heat and whisk until the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl until it becomes light and frothy.
- Whisk the egg, a little at a time, into the coconut flour mixture, whisking thoroughly after each addition.
- Return the porridge to a medium heat and whisk until it thickens.
- Remove from the heat, then whisk in the butter and sweetener.
- Top with the jam, fresh fruit, and chopped nuts.