Yield: 9 large bars
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes Including Cooling
½ cup brown erythritol
¼ cup Good Good Sweet Like Sugar
½ cup unsweetened creamy almond butter
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 ¾ cups almond flour
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ cup chopped keto-friendly semi-sweet baking bar
2 Good Good Krunchy Keto Bars, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9-inch by 9-inch casserole dish with parchment paper so that it comes over the edge. This will make it easier for you to remove the bars later.
- In a large bowl, cream together the brown erythritol, Sweet Like Sugar, almond butter, and coconut oil with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, to the butter mixture beating after each addition.
- Beat in the vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt then stir to incorporate.
- Add most of the chopped semi-sweet bar and chopped Krunchy Keto Bar, saving some to garnish.
- Spread the cookie dough in the prepared baking dish.
- Press the remaining semi-sweet bar and Krunchy Keto bar into the top of the dough.
- Bake the bars until the sides puff up and become brown around the edges, about 25 minutes.
- Allow the bars to cool for about 30 minutes at room temperature, or until cool.
- Cut and enjoy or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- These are also great warm, so you can reheat them in the microwave for about 15 seconds.