Yield: 6 bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
¼ cup raw sliced almonds
¼ cup raw walnuts
¼ cup salted roasted peanuts
¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
2 tablespoons unsweetened creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons Good Good Sweet Like Syrup, or more to taste
2 tablespoons Good Good Jam, any flavor
Salt to taste
- In a small food processor, combine the almonds, walnuts, peanuts, and coconut.
- Blend until the ingredients are finely chopped.
- Add the peanut butter, syrup, and salt.
- Blend until the ingredients come together into a ball.
- Divide the mixture into 6 balls.
- Take a ball and pinch off about ⅓. Flatten this to make a round shape.
- With the remaining ball, use a chop stick to make a well in the middle of the ball.
- Add ¼ teaspoon of jam into the center of the ball.
- Cover the well of jam with the flattened disk and press to adhere.
- Roll the ball gently in your hands to reshape and place on a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining balls.
- Place the energy bites in the refrigerator to firm up, about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.