Yield: 2 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
For the Waffles
¼ cup unsalted butter
¼ cup no-sugar-added creamy peanut butter
¼ cup Good Good Sweet Like Sugar
½ cup almond milk
½ teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs, separated
¾ cup almond flour
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 Good Good Caramel Nut Krunchy Keto Bars, chopped
Good Good Sweet Like Syrup, as desired
- Preheat a waffle iron to low heat and brush with butter.
- In a small saucepan, combine the butter and peanut butter.
- Place over medium-low heat and stir until melted.
- Add the melted butter mixture to a large bowl and stir in the Sweet Like Sugar, almond milk, vanilla, and egg yolk.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt to the mixture and stir until completely combined.
- In a medium, clean bowl beat the egg whites until you reach stiff peaks.
- Fold the egg whites into the waffle batter.
- Add the waffle batter to iron and cook through.
- Place the waffles on a plate and top with the chopped Krunchy Keto Bar and Sweet Like Syrup.