Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yields: 3 - 4 servings
- 1 cup almond flour
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Sweet Like Sugar
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3 scoops vegan vanilla ice cream
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C, then grease an 8-inch cast iron skillet with coconut oil and set aside.
- Step 2: In a small bowl, mix flax meal with 3 tablespoons of water for about 30 seconds until it becomes thick and gooey. In a large mixing bowl, add your wet ingredients, the coconut oil, prepared flax egg, vanilla extract and Sweet Like Sugar and combine well.
- Step 3: Next, add the dry ingredients, the almond flour and baking soda, to the mixture and mix until your dough is smooth. Now you add 1/4 of your cup of chocolate chips and mix them in until they are spread evenly across your dough.
- Step 4: Pour the cookie dough into the prepared cast iron skillet and even it out by pressing down on it with a spatula. Sprinkle your cookie with the remaining chocolate chips and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the edges turn golden brown.
- Step 5: Remove your cookie from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes. Top with a few scoops of vegan vanilla ice cream and enjoy immediately, before the ice cream melts!