Low carb keto muffins using fresh blueberries and Sweet Jam from Good Good. No added sugars and gluten free! Perfect for the weekend brunch or for healthy snacking.
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 tbsp almond milk
2 large eggs
20 drops liquid Stevia Drops original
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup Sweet like Sugar
1/4 tsp salt
50 gr fresh blueberries
2 tbsp Blueberry Sweet like Jam
1. Grease muffin tin and preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl melt the coconut oil then combine the dry ingredients.
3. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix them well together
4. Gently fold in your fresh blueberries
5. Evenly divide the batter into 6-8 muffins and then add 1 tsp of Sweet like Jam on top
6. Bake for 25 minutes
7. Let them cool for 5-10 minutes then enjoy!