Yield: 8 pops
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
2 ½ cups full-fat, plain yogurt
¼ cup Good Good Sweet Like Sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups Good Good Jam, any flavor
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, Sweet Like Sugar, and vanilla.
- Spoon half of the yogurt mixture into the bottom of 8 popsicle molds.
- Firmly tap the popsicle molds on a countertop, then top with half of the jam.
- Spoon the remaining yogurt mixture on top of the jam and tap, once again, to settle the mixture.
- Top with jam and tap firmly again.
- Insert a popsicle into each mold and freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Run the molds under warm water when you are ready to eat the popsicles and pull firmly to unmold.